Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Snow storm!

So we are having a bit of a snow storm today and possibly tomorrow, as a result I am allowed to come at work later an to leave earlier. It was actually the first time that I've seen a snow storm while hearing  thunderstorms.
I do need to take a picture of the impressive view that the tower I work in offers but because of the weather I did not get a chance to do do.
In the meantime I snapped two pictures of the massive shopping center next to my tower, I usually go and have my lunch there everyday.
Work wise all is fine, the team I work with is lovely and welcoming. I am however the only French on my floor, so communication can sometimes be a bit hazy.

---------------------------------
Ici c'est la tempête de neige, de fait nous avons le droit de quitter le bureau plus tôt et de venir plus tard deman matin a cause du trafic stambouliote. La neige est tombée toute la journée en même temps que quelques éclairs et de la grêle... Bref la totale.
Je voulais prendre une photo de la vue offerte par la tour dans laquelle je travaille, mais la météo ne le permettait pas. J'ai cependant pris 2 photos de l'énorme centre commercial dans lequel je vais généralement déjeuner.
Niveau boulot tout va bien. Mon équipe est très sympa et accueillante. Par contre je suis le seul français de mon étage, ce qui rend parfois la communication un peu approximative.