Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Mystery Host

Just a quick note to let you know that I will soon post about a very prestigious host on my blog.
I have received the official invitation today so I'm definitely meeting him on Tuesday afternoon. I will make sure to take a picture and to post about it on the same day! I am not telling you who it is for the moment but trust me, there will be some proper gravitas on here soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juste un rapide message pour vous informer que je posterai très bientôt un article à propos d'un hôte très prestigieux. J'ai officiellement reçu mon invitation aujourd'hui donc je rencontrerai cette personne Mardi après-midi. Je prendrai bien évidemment une photo et posterai le tout sur mon blog le soir même. Je n'en dit pas plus pour le moment, mais faites-moi confiance, on peut difficilement faire mieux.